A Race, a Fall and a Temple



Tomorrow I am embarking on a 10 day trip; my first trip inside the country in August, when Monsoon hits the peak. This journey will take me to some of the wettest and greenest regions of South India. The rains, I am hoping, will add an extra edge and excitement to my experience. Many avid travellers would agree with me that the most joyful and also the most stressful part of any journey is drawing up the plan. My itinerary, which began on an impulse to take advantage of two holidays falling in close proximity to each other, now stands modified beyond recognition as I made serendipitous discoveries during the process of planning. There will be many interesting experiences in the next ten days and without giving away the surprise, they will include a race, a fall and a temple. I hope to update this blog every day for next ten days at around this time, subject to availability of Internet.  So keep visiting again and again and pray that I am successful in keeping my camera dry.

Comments

Popular Posts