A Decade of Travel - 10

2020

Kanyakumari to Palakkad

22nd January – 30th January

Finally, 2020 - the year of the pandemic. But fortunately, it had to yet arrive in January and I was able to undertake this journey that had been planned to the last detail. It was designed for the sake of Amma. I don’t want to reduce this to the miles logged or temples visited. The sum total was much more than that. Amma’s delight and endurance blew my mind away. It was an emotionally fulfilling journey. My words would not be able to do justice and I will try to narrate the story through maps and visuals.






























And that is a wrap of this 10-part series looking back at my journeys of the last decade. 

Comments

  1. Heres to more travels and adventures in the hear ahead.. luckily for me too, 2020 began on a high - with a trip to sundarbans & few days in Kolkata...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts