A Decade of Travel - 9

2019 – Mongolia

22nd June – 1st July

This has to be my travel experience not only of the decade, but of my life so far.  It is difficult to pick one day out of the 10 glorious days I spent in Mongolia. So many impressions, each competing with one another for a space in my mind. The vast emptiness. Long drives each day through non-existent roads. Surreal landscapes – steppe, canyon, desert.  Bluest of blue skies with gorgeous cotton clouds. Spectacular sunrises and sunsets. Nomads. More animals than humans. Buddhist monasteries. Living in Gers. Ulanbator, the capital city. And finally, Genghis Khan. Mongolia is a paradox that has to be experienced. Instead of putting words to my impressions, I will let the visuals speak to you directly.













Comments

Popular Posts