The Begiining of a New Journey

I love to travel. I love to photograph. I love to write. Those are the three reasons, in diminishing order, for this blog. I have 2-3 other blogs too, but this will be exclusively for sharing my travel experience, past, present and future.
I have started this blog, in a rather unseemly hurry, because today I have kicked off a two week long rail yatra, most of it through Rajasthan. It will take me through ~3300 kms and 4 cities - Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Bikaner and Jodhpur.
There is something incredibly romantic about a train journey. It slows life down considerably. Even when it hurtles through plains and forests, inside the train there is all the time to relish every bite and morsel, to read that special book, to eavesdrop on the juiciest of conversations or to sleep like a log for ten hours.
Join me as I take you on a journey through Rajasthan over the next 10 days.
PS - Do you know why I chose this name for my blog? Write to me.

Comments

Popular Posts